• Page:

Le 1er Annual CuisinArt Invitational à Anguilla
Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg FriendFeed Linkedin Reddit Stumbleupon MySpace Technorati Blogger Wordpress

Le 1er Annual CuisinArt Invitational à Anguilla il y a 8 ans, 8 mois #492

• Phil.
Week end à Temenos!

The First Annual CuisinArt Invitational will be held this weekend, Saturday for the dinner, and shotgun tournament Sunday Nov 6th morning. Please see the attached for complete details.

Due largely to the extreme short notice, the St. Martin/St.Maarten team has come up a few players short of the twenty. However, Cuisinart has decided the tournament will go off as planned nonetheless. It should be a great weekend.

This does mean that there is still room to sign up for a few more people. Bear in mind that each golfer will have their own junior suite at Cuisinart on the Saturday night, so if any golfer would like to bring along a significant or even insignificant other for the weekend, there is no additional charge. There IS an additional charge of $65 if that person attends the Saturday night dinner at Temenos. This dinner is mandatory for all of the golfers.

I have to have a final list of players in to Temenos by 5:00pm today, so please make sure you e-mail me as soon as possible if you would like to participate.

Next year, I am quite sure that we will get prop[er notice for this event, and that players will be champing at the bit to sign up.

Mix
uncletrouble@hotmail.com
Pièces jointes:
  • Page:
Temps de génération de la page: 0.28 secondes

Nos Partenaires

cardec Aperçu des miniatures Aperçu des miniatures

Accueil Le Forum